cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: RPM Build fails on 4.0 with "Installed (but unpackaged) found"
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 06:17:07 GMT
On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 5:34 PM, Gabriele Bozzi <mabuse68@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks a lot David. It's precisely as you say.
> My mistake. I built from source without taking in account that the non-oss
> patch needed to be applied.
>
> I suppose the here-under archive is ready and patched for non-oss?
>
> http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/All/job/build-4.0.1-nonoss-rhel63/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/CloudStack-non-OSS-13.tar.bz2

That's my understanding, but those are testing packages and they may
be somewhat different, but I haven't personally used them, so don't
honestly know. I'd check to make sure it's recent (having a build
number of 13 doesn't sound like it was built on every commit like some
of the other jobs)

--David