cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rudel Saldivar <rudelsaldi...@gmail.com>
Subject Access to CloudStack bug tracker
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 04:50:25 GMT
Hi guys,

I hope somebody can help me, my apology for posting here as I don't know
where to ask. I have registered for an account into CloudStack bug tracker.
I thought I was just having a problem with my password so reset and was
able to update to a new one. The thing is even if I try login I get a
message that a JIRA administrator need to somewhat enable my account to
login into JIRA. I don't know who's the admin I should ask for access. Any
help appreciated. Thanks.

<quote>
Your JIRA administrator has not yet configured this contact form. Please
contact your JIRA instance administrator with the error that you have
encountered.

I just need to view this link "Ubuntu 12.04 is not listed as supported OS
in UI"
http://bugs.cloudstack.org/browse/CS-17231?focusedCommentId=144317&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel

Anyway since I'm already here I might as well ask the question. When
importing a template based on Ubuntu 12.04 (64-bit), there is no OS Type
for Ubuntu 12.04. I used either Ubuntu 10.10 or CentOS 6 (64-bit), (yes it
works). I have CS 4.0.1.

I'm not sure what's the difference and the relevance of the OS type for
CloudStack since the vm will be running in the hypervisor host? And also
when will CS have the Ubuntu 12.x OS type as an option? I guess my last
question is answered in the bug tracker link I posted above but I can't
access it.

Thanks!

-[ OpenSource, Open Ideas ]-