cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Noel King <noelk...@gmail.com>
Subject Cloudstack Console Not Working
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:29:28 GMT
Hi,

I am having issues with viewing the console on cloudstack 4.0 and hoping
you can help me trouble shoot this problem.  On clicking the webpage I am
getting the "Web page cannot be found", my investigation uncovered the
following scenario

   - System VM (Secondary and Console) are not accessible from cloudstack
   management machine, I cannot ping or ssh into them
   - These VMs have been created on another host
   - Virtual Router instance if fully ping and ssh accessible
   - They are enabled through user interface and have restarted them incase
   they came up inconsistent state
   - I have reviewed firewall rules and all look good
   - Not seeing anything obvious in managementserver log

I have another cloudstack 4 management server with hosts which I have no
issue with, so I was wondering what was impacting the state of these system
vms?

Any insight into troubleshooting this further would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Noel