cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Alexey Zilber <alexeyzil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CS 4 Database integrity - mysql server performances
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 15:52:55 GMT
David,

I have CS 3 running with MariaDB 5.2.  I'll have to test with CS 4 and the
latest MariaDB though.  A lot of the Oracle enterprise features are in the
latest version.  Without the Oracle pricetag.  Personally I'd rather
support Monty then Ellison.  :)

With CS 3, my management server is below minimum specs and still does a
decent job.  It's subjective though.

-Alex