cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gabriele Bozzi <mabus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RPM Build fails on 4.0 with "Installed (but unpackaged) found"
Date Tue, 05 Feb 2013 22:34:35 GMT
Thanks a lot David. It's precisely as you say.
My mistake. I built from source without taking in account that the non-oss
patch needed to be applied.

I suppose the here-under archive is ready and patched for non-oss?

http://jenkins.cloudstack.org/view/All/job/build-4.0.1-nonoss-rhel63/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/CloudStack-non-OSS-13.tar.bz2

Cheers