cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject Virtual Router Uncontactable
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:51:26 GMT
Hello All,

I am having an issue with my virtual networks. I have compiled 4.0.1 from
source and have added the nonoss components.

I have added my VMWare cluster and the system VMs have deployed without
issue. When I create a new network and create an instance for my tenant,
the systems are router is created, but my management server is unable to
contact it:

2013-02-27 06:05:15,642 INFO  [vmware.resource.VmwareResource]
(DirectAgent-12:demo-esxi01.demo.local) Could not connect to 192.168.15.214
due to java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out

I am unable to ping the 192.168.15.214 device. After a while, the VM is
shut down and my instance creation is not created.

---
Kind Regards

Paul Sanders

Mail: paul.sanders87@googlemail.com