cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Paul Sanders <paul.sander...@gmail.com>
Subject Console Proxy Certificates
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 22:03:05 GMT
Hello All,

I am trying to get the console proxy working through CloudStack and am
unable to update the SSL certificates and change from realworldip.com.

I have created my request and signed it from my internal CA. I have also
exported my private key in pkcs8.

When I enter my .cert and .pkcs8 into the cloudstack gui I get 'Failed to
update SSL Certificate'. There are no errors in management.log. Where can I
look to troubleshoot this issue?

It may be worth pointing out that the domain I am using is a .local as it
is a lab environment, but I cant see why that would be an issue.

Thanks

PAul

---
Kind Regards