cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Ottonello <aottone...@gmail.com>
Subject user cannot change his own password
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:40:18 GMT
Hallo.
I've noticed that a normal user is not able to even change his password.
Domain admin cannot do it as well (so I don't understand what difference is
there between domain admin and user). Anyway, I found that this issue has
been corrected modifying some files. I have found this patch and downloaded
it. But how can I apply the patch? I've a file named
"issue-648-fixing.patch", related article is cloudstack-648. Maybe is a
silly question, but I've tried to search Internet for instructions with no
luck...
Thank you

--
Andrea Ottonello