cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Ottonello <aottone...@gmail.com>
Subject HTTP traffic problem
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 10:00:22 GMT
Hallo all.
This is my setup: CS 4.0.1, Basic zone with security groups, 2 XenServer
hosts, switch backend mode "bridge" for both, iptables disabled for both.
Now I setup a Ubuntu 12.04 guest, from this machine I can ping resolve DNS
names correclty and ping for example www.cloudstack.org. But when I try to
apt-get update or any wget from HTTP, it doesn't work.
Security group is default, no ingress or egress rules. Real external
firewall is configured to allow any traffic from IP ranges for guest and
system machines. I can register and download ISOs from public sites, so
system VMs are ok. But nothing from guest. Any idea?

--
Andrea Ottonello