cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Xintao Song <xintao.s...@dilatoit.com>
Subject Blue screen appear if using the template uploaded
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 03:02:24 GMT
Hello,

I had some trouble to create instance by template. But I could not know how to solve it.

Problems as below:

I uploaded OVA template to cloudstack, and then create instance by this template, but the
bluescreen appears when the instance start.

I am sure this template uploaded is well. But I did not know why the bluescreen appeared by
using this template uploaded to create instance on cloudstack.
If I used ISO to create instance and convert it to template, and then create instance again
by this template, it is very well.

My environment:
Cloudstack4.0+Vcenter5+Esxi5

Regards,