cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: Usage Server
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 05:19:40 GMT
Hi jake,

I assume you are referring to the line "This requires extra steps beyond just installing the
CloudStack software. See Installing the Usage Server (Optional) in the Advanced Installation
Guide".

This is "probably" a copy paste left over from the older Citrix docs (I'll open a JIRA ticket
to make sure). Maybe someone else can chime in here. AFAIK, this documentation is complete
enough to start collecting usage data from events.

Hth.

Regards.

--
Shanker Balan
Managing Consultant

[cid:E7CE8425-E245-4C99-B967-713DF2967392@local]

M: +91 98860 60539
shanker.balan@shapeblue.com<mailto:shanker.balan@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com>
| Twitter:@shapeblue
ShapeBlue India, 22nd floor, Unit No. N 2201, WTC Bangalore Brigade Gateway, Bangalore - 560
055

On 13-Feb-2013, at 9:52 AM, Jake G. <Dj_dark_junglist@yahoo.com<mailto:Dj_dark_junglist@yahoo.com>>
 wrote:

Hi Shanker,

Yes I did, but on step one it says it requires additional setup. That's what I am tryin to
find.

On 2013/02/13, at 13:14, Shanker Balan <shanker.balan@shapeblue.com<mailto:shanker.balan@shapeblue.com>>
wrote:

Hi Jake,

Have you see this yet?

http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/html-single/Admin_Guide/index.html#work-with-usage

Hth.

Regards.

--
Shanker Balan
Managing Consultant

M: +91 98860 60539
ShapeBlue India, 22nd floor, Unit No. N 2201, WTC Bangalore Brigade Gateway, Bangalore - 560
055

On 13-Feb-2013, at 8:09 AM, Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Hi All,

I cant seem to find install instructions for the usage server for CS 4.0. Anyone have a good
link?

Thank you!