cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Router Uncontactable
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2013 12:54:23 GMT
Paul,

This stinks of an error with your VLAN Mappings, double check all your VLAN settings.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Sanders [mailto:paul.sanders87@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 February 2013 07:51
To: cloudstack-users
Subject: Virtual Router Uncontactable

Hello All,

I am having an issue with my virtual networks. I have compiled 4.0.1 from source and have
added the nonoss components.

I have added my VMWare cluster and the system VMs have deployed without issue. When I create
a new network and create an instance for my tenant, the systems are router is created, but
my management server is unable to contact it:

2013-02-27 06:05:15,642 INFO  [vmware.resource.VmwareResource]
(DirectAgent-12:demo-esxi01.demo.local) Could not connect to 192.168.15.214 due to java.net.ConnectException:
Connection timed out

I am unable to ping the 192.168.15.214 device. After a while, the VM is shut down and my instance
creation is not created.

---
Kind Regards

Paul Sanders