cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject First SF bay area cloudstack meetup!
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 22:58:42 GMT
I don't plan on mentioning all of these here, but for the first time I thought I would…

The first bay area CloudStack meet up is being hosted by Brocade in San Jose on the 20th of
February, from 6pm-9pm.

Brief agenda:
6:00 Registration, grab a beer and pizza
6:45 An Introduction to Apache CloudStack by Animesh Chaturvedi
7:20 Apache CloudStack Architecture by Alex Huang
8:10 Developing a Plugin for Apache CloudStack by Edison Su

We'll also be looking for input for topics to cover in future meetups.

Full details can be found at http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-SF-Bay-Area-Users-Group/events/103725962/

*** You NEED to RSVP if you're planning on joining us! Space is limited!

John

o: 415.315.9385
@johnlkinsella