cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Higginbottom <geoff.higginbot...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: launch console proxy Vm
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 20:29:07 GMT
The CloudStack Management Log should give us the clues we need to solve this, however you could
try the following.

Test to see if the management server can mount the secondary storage.  It's the management
server not the SSVM which deploys the System VMs.

If you can, try taking some hosts offline, and rotate them as it may be a host refusing to
deploy the VM.  If you have multiple Primary Storage Volumes, you can try the same with them.

Regards

Geoff Higginbottom
CTO / Cloud Architect

D: +44(0)20 3603 0542<tel:+442036030542> | S: +44(0)20 3603 0540<tel:+442036030540>

geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com<mailto:geoff.higginbottom@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com

On 12 Feb 2013, at 19:55, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com<mailto:chip.childers@sungard.com>>