cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject RE: statically routed IPs on VMs
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 17:43:53 GMT
On 07.02.2013 17:09, Jayapal Reddy Uradi wrote:
> There is a multiple ip address per nic feature for campo release
> https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/multiple-ip-address-per-nic.html
>
> Can you please tell us what are the steps you followed ?
> Did you add any security group egress rule  ?
>
> Thanks,
> Jayapal

Hello Jayapal,

It's first time I hear about this Campo. I'd love to be able to use it
one day. It's exactly what we're sorely missing now.
Going back to what I did, we only created a VM which got a public IP
via DHCP then from the network's gateway (outside cloudstack) we routed
a /32 to this IP and everything worked like a charm. We assigned the IP
on the loopback of the VM and we could send/receive traffic.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro