cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject RE: Setting root/Administrator password & SSH keys
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 08:22:02 GMT
On 07.02.2013 23:48, Musayev, Ilya wrote:
> If memory serves me right:
>
> Initial setup:
> 1) You import you SSH public key into CS
> 2) when you import your template initially, you define what ssh
> keypair to use for this template

But but but, that would only work if you build and upload your own
templates. In my case I'll be building templates for everyone else.
And this doesn't work at all with Windows.

Is there some password stuff in the metadata "a la" the other Stack
that we can retrieve at first boot and set in the system?

Nux!
www.nux.ro