cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Questions about KVM storage backends and resize/migrations
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 12:49:46 GMT
Hi,

What's the "recommended" way of backing KVM guests in CS4? I see even
LVM or CLVM is supported from what I'm reading, but I didn't find a
"definitive" list.
Also, can CS resize the LVM/Qcow/backend when resizing the VM? If yes,
is there an agent that takes care of resizing stuff _inside_ the VM or I
must work it out myself?
If the requested resize needs more resources than the current physical
host can provide, can CS (live) migrate the VM to another one?

Thanks,
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro