cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: user cannot change his own password
Date Sun, 17 Feb 2013 17:04:31 GMT
Hey Andrea ,

A silly question from me as well :) - Do you have a developer environment for CloudStack ?
if so, then you could apply the patch using this command - #git apply issue-648-fixing.patch
and then deploy the server again using

 mvn clean install -P developer,systemvm

Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrea Ottonello [mailto:aottonello@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 10:10 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: user cannot change his own password

Hallo.
I've noticed that a normal user is not able to even change his password.
Domain admin cannot do it as well (so I don't understand what difference is there between
domain admin and user). Anyway, I found that this issue has been corrected modifying some
files. I have found this patch and downloaded it. But how can I apply the patch? I've a file
named "issue-648-fixing.patch", related article is cloudstack-648. Maybe is a silly question,
but I've tried to search Internet for instructions with no luck...
Thank you

--
Andrea Ottonello