cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Likitha Shetty <likitha.she...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Review Request : Persistent Networks without a running VM Test Plan
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2013 11:35:40 GMT
Yes, network creation will happen when we are trying to associate a range of Public IP's to
an account and not when we are associating an Ip to an account.
So the API would be CreateVlanIpRange. Add the range should be added to an account that has
no network. I will update the FS to reflect this.

Thank you,
Likitha