cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Caleb Call <calebc...@me.com>
Subject Re: cloudstack add ovm host occur error
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 05:05:49 GMT
Both of which are misleading and incorrect.  It was old verbiage carried over from pre-3.0.

On Feb 6, 2013, at 9:36 AM, Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> I have also seen different versions of the CS 3.0.2 install guide - one quoting support
for OVM 2.2 and another quoting support for OVM 2.3

> Regards,
>
> Tariq Iqbal
>
> S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600
>
> tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com

I want to add the ovm server host,the result is many many errors.Step that follows cloudstack
installation guide.
>> cloudstack version : 3.0.2
>> ovm version: 2.2
>>

> Please take a look at this thread:
> http://markmail.org/message/thydqdp4q55ap3ku
>
> OVM has been broken in CloudStack from before it's donation to Apache, and we haven't
had anyone get started on correcting it yet.

> -chip
>
> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,