cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: VM Console Access - API
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 16:10:20 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for the delayed response.

I'm still not able to access the VM console using the API and/or the web
link.

Is there a document / workaround to generate a vm console access similar
to the CloudStack UI, but not passing for this portal? We only need to
generate a valid URL to pass to the users, making them able to access
their VM console(s).

Thank you for your time, this is a big issue to me which I have to solve
to be able to close my project.

All the best,

Gaspare