cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject CS 4.0.1 - Set usage server timezone
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2013 15:23:16 GMT
Hello everybody,

I'm currently using the CS 4.01 version with no particular problems; I'm
correctly collecting data on the usage server database, but I've a
timezone issue. I need to set a zone different from GMT, I've modified
the u*sage.execution.timezone* and *usage.aggregation.timezone*
parameters, inserting a set of different values (GMT+1, UTC, CET...) but
I see no changes in the collection event time, I always have the
uncorrect time (an hour early).

Could you please help me to find the right parameter to insert?

Really thank you,

Gaspare