cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject Re: 4.0.1 Error - Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2013 21:42:34 GMT
Hi Ahmad,

thank you for your answer.

I've compiled the vim, vim25 and apputils jars based on the following links:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Hypervisor+VMWare

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users/201212.mbox/%3CCA++qHxhCTsb3+p4_iyUUgtvrWDcsj6h7SZwD4H0U10bWeQvfjw@mail.gmail.com%3E

I'm still not able to add a vSphere cluster as previously done; I've
upgraded from the 4.0 version.

This is a huge problem for us because we are moving from the testing to
the production infrastructure.

I really need your help to solve this problem. I confirm that in the CS
installation docs I can't find any information about these steps.

Thanks in advance,

Gaspare

--

*Gaspare A. Silvestri*