cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Gaspare A Silvestri <g.silves...@netsons.com>
Subject 4.0.1 Error - Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2013 16:46:44 GMT
Hello everybody,

after upgrading Cloudstack with the new RPM packages (4.0.1) I'm
receiving this error:

*/Could not find corresponding resource manager for VMware/**/
/**/
/**/Management Log: [cloud.api.ApiServer] (catalina-exec-8:null) Could
not find corresponding resource manager for VMware
/*

Now I'm no more able to add a VMware (5.1 in my case) cluster, as done
without problems till the upgrade moment.

Could you please help me?

Thanks inadvance.

PS I've already tried to install the 4.1 RPMs downloaded from Jenkins,
but I've got the same problems.

Gaspare