cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sailaja Mada <sailaja.m...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ACS41][QA] Review Request : Persistent Networks without a running VM Test Plan
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 15:02:43 GMT
Thank you Likitha.

I have included additional testcases   for the listed scenario's.

Test Plan is updated with review comments and available here : https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Persistent+Networks+without+a+running+VM

Thanks and Regards,
Sailaja.M

-----Original Message-----
From: Likitha Shetty [mailto:likitha.shetty@citrix.com]
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2013 6:31 PM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: [ACS41][QA] Review Request : Persistent Networks without a running VM Test Plan

Hi Sailaja,

A network is also created in the following two scenarios, 1. When associateIpAddress API is
called to acquire and associate a Public Ip to an account that has no network 2. When assignVirtualMachine
API is called such that the account a VM is being moved to has no network For the above scenarios
if the network-offering available for the specified account is persistent, the network that
is created should be persistent.
Can you include the above scenarios in the plan?

Otherwise the test plan looks good.

Thank you,
Likitha