cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Wei Leong <wle...@blackducksoftware.com>
Subject SSVM health check script does not exist
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2013 17:51:08 GMT
Cloudstack 1:4.0.0-incubating

I was able to get Cloudstack set up to the point where the system VMs were running. I am now
trying to troubleshoot an issue with the SSVM not downloading an ISO. I logged in to the SSVM
and tried to run the health check script but it is not there?!

root@s-1235-VM:~# /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh
-bash: /usr/local/cloud/systemvm/ssvm-check.sh: No such file or directory

Has this happened to anyone before? Where else can i find the health check script?