cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pankaj Kharode <pan...@gslab.com>
Subject Invalid username or password issue
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:31:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to deploy apache-cloudstack-4.0.1 on Centos 6.3

As per the installation guide all steps went fine, but when I cannot login "Invalid username
or password"

I've tried multiple clean installations. I've attached the logs for reference. Can someone
please help

Management log (/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log)suggest DB connectivity issue:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection
to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.

--
Thanks and regards,
Pankaj