cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <nicolas.lamira...@orange.com>
Subject Upgrade 2.2.14 to 4.0.0 : problem with virtual router
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 14:28:41 GMT
hi,

we have upgrade our Cloudstack from version 2.2.14 to 4.0.0, according
http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/docs/en-US/Apache_CloudStack/4.0.0-incubating/pdf/Release_Notes/Apache_CloudStack-4.0.0-incubating-Release_Notes-en-US.pdf

The database upgrade works fine. UI too. Then we had launched script
*cloud-sysvmadm* to stop and start system VMs.

The next, all our virtual router were deleted.
Process begins a 7.00 AM.
We can read this command in CS logs : storage.DestroyCommand
It's seems to be "cleanup.storage" process.

In logs, during the upgrade we  have this :

destroy volume-wrapper VM ROOT-xxx

We don't really understand why virtual router and ROOT disks are deleted

Any idea ? Thanks for any help.

Regards

--
Nicolas Lamirault

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.