cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject [DOCS] Update on translation, Help needed.
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 15:21:00 GMT
All,

Translation is picking up, thanks to all translators.
Doc freeze is aimed for the end of the month, that means that in March we should be working
on a non evolving set of docs.

The runbook is finished in French. Japanese and Chinese need a few updates to be complete
(due to the new push of strings).
Italy is fast catching up on the runbook (61%):
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS-Runbook/
This is a relatively easy one to get done. To check where they stand and how the look see:

French: http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/fr-FR/index.html
Japanese: http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/ja-JP/html/index.html
Chinese (mainland): http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/zh-CN/html/index.html
Chinese (Taiwan): http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/zh-TW/html/index.html
Italian: http://people.apache.org/~sebgoa/it_IT/html/index.html

I only know French, English and a bit of spanish, so please don't take offense if the documents
are not properly rendered. This might be a transifex issue. Just report the issue to the list
and I will fix it.

The UI is seeing the most work with:
Japanese, Korean, Russian, Chinese, French, Portuguese, Spanish, German, Norwegian and Catalan
having a good chance of being finished by 4.1.

We need a big push on the general documentation:
https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/ACS_DOCS/
Chinese, Japanese and Portuguese are the only three languages we can realistically hope to
finish on time for 4.1.

Keep it up and get people involved, we have ~90 days to get this done :)

Cheers,

-Sebastien