cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject manual cleaning of deleted snapshots
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 12:26:42 GMT
Hi guys,

could someone please help me with cleaning of deleted snapshots? For some reason they are
not automatically deleted from the secondary storage using CS 4.0.0. At the moment, I've got
around 300gb of snapshots that have been deleted in GUI ages ago (like many weeks ago), but
the files are still present on the secondary storage. Is there a way in CS to clean those
snapshots? From what I've read it should be done automatically.

Many thanks

Andrei