cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: launch console proxy Vm
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 19:54:18 GMT
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:51:46PM -0700, Caleb Call wrote:
> It is, but it was actually already destroyed from within the cloudstack ui so it's not
listed there and hasn't been re-spawned.

Hmm...  interesting.  I haven't run into that.

Are you able to restart the mgmt server(s) and see if that causes it to
be re-spawned?

Anyone else have ideas?

> On Feb 12, 2013, at 12:47 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 12:43:59PM -0700, Caleb Call wrote:
> >> The console proxy VM is one of our Zones was accidentally destroyed.  Is there
a way to force the zone to relaunch or recreate a new console proxy?  It's been this way for
several days, so I'm quite certain it's not going to do it on it's own.