cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack Japan mailing list
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 04:28:18 GMT
On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 01:04:40PM +0900, Jake G. wrote:
> Was wondering cause there seems to be a large number of people here who use CloudStack.
Problem is that many Japanese cannot speak English, so was thinking maybe there is a Japanese
only group for Japanese speakers.

There is a cloudstack-users-cn (Chinese) mailing list already.  If you
think there is enough interest in a Japanese users list, I'm sure we can
request it from the ASF infra team.

Perhaps others can comment?  I know that there is a user group in Japan.
Would that group like to have an official ASF list?  Do you think there
would be enough traffic to warrant it?  Is someone willing to be the
"champion" for a Japanese list, and ensure that a community is built up
effectively for it?