cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: CloudStack SF bay Area Meetup Venue
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 02:18:12 GMT
On Wed, Feb 06, 2013 at 01:27:28PM -0800, Animesh Chaturvedi wrote:
> Kelly
>
> You can start one yourself
>
> Animesh

Kelly,

We (SunGard) hosted a meetup night last year in Philadelphia (CloudStack was
actually the evening's topic for a non-CloudStack specific meetup that
we host monthly).

I'd be happy to provide a facility in downtown Philadelphia, along with
several people from our company that would probably attend, if someone
wants to help organize.

I'd also be happy to jump on the train to head to NY if someone wants to
hold a meeting up there.  Boston may be a bit too long on the train
though...

-chip