cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject SSL certificates on servers in advanced networking zone
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2013 17:25:12 GMT

We launched our first public cloud a few weeks ago, and everything is
going ok, but the issue of running a web server in an advanced
networking cloud has come up. Still the most widely supported method of
implementing SSL certificates on a web server is to have a dedicated IP
per SSL certificate.  How can this be accomplished with advanced
networking in cloudstack? I don't see a way to add multiple SSL
certificates to a sever in an advanced networking zone. I need to figure
out how this will work when a customer wants to launch a web server and
host multiple SSL enabled sites on it?

Regards,

Nik