cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: Simple installation script to configure Ubuntu 12.04 KVM host.
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2013 15:15:23 GMT
Gerry, many thanks for your contribution. Could you please post it on the CS wiki so that it
would be easy to find it )))

thanks

Andrei

----- Original Message -----

From: "Gerard Havinga" <gh@foss-education.eu>
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, 8 February, 2013 12:24:04 PM
Subject: Simple installation script to configure Ubuntu 12.04 KVM host.

Dear all,

I have been struggling with getting a KVM host added to a zone / pod
using Ubuntu LTS 12.04.

Because of the many attempts of re-installing I decided to write a
simple script (very simple no error checking ;-) describing and
implementing all the steps necessary to get a basic network setup to
work. I thought some more people might be helped with this, so here we are.

Have a look at:
http://opensourcetutorials.blogspot.nl/2013/02/adding-ubuntu-1204-kvm-host-to.html

Thanks for the ongoing support and excellent dialogues.

Gerry

--
Gerry Havinga
Tel (work): +31 6 4619 5691