cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bug with the web interface (re isolation method)
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2013 16:37:59 GMT

On Feb 7, 2013, at 4:35 PM, Nux! <nux@li.nux.ro> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> By total chance I was using Chrome (24.0) today instead of Firefox (stock EL6, 10.0.12
ESR) and when creating a new zone on Chrome it offers me "VLAN, GRE or STT" whereas this dropdown
menu is not visible in Firefox. See the images:

> Firefox: http://img.nux.ro/9Nx-Selection_071.png
> Chrome: http://img.nux.ro/P3b-Selection_070.png
>
> Also, besides the web design problem, why is the wizard offering me GRE and STT? I chose
KVM as hypervisor and it supports neither of those.

STT isolation which right now really means Nicira NVP isolation will support KVM in 4.1
I am not sure about KVM support for GRE in 4.1.