cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From <nicolas.lamira...@orange.com>
Subject Re: Can't deploy VM in CS 4.0.0
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:29:40 GMT
We patch our CS and now deployVM works fine.
Thanks.
Regards

--
Nicolas Lamirault

et ne doivent donc
erreur, veuillez le signaler
susceptibles d'alteration,
France Telecom - Orange decline toute responsabilite si ce message a ete altere, deforme ou
falsifie. Merci.

be protected by law;
and its attachments.
As emails may be altered, France Telecom - Orange is not liable for messages that have been
modified, changed or falsified.
Thank you.