cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pankaj Kharode <pan...@gslab.com>
Subject Re: Invalid username or password issue
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:59:45 GMT
I just read the following thread:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-cloudstack-users/201211.mbox/%3CCA+UwHAU8P7orpA-sr1Bx+gd0b2V645b-+qgHRVvBvFUEo4RxqQ@mail.gmail.com%3E

Has anyone successfully done the CS 4.0.1 install on centos ?

Just to add the login issue is with the default password.

--
Thanks and regards,
Pankaj

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pankaj Kharode" <pankaj@gslab.com>
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:04:01 PM
Subject: Re: Invalid username or password issue

Attaching logs

--
Thanks and regards,
Pankaj

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pankaj Kharode" <pankaj@gslab.com>
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2013 12:01:58 PM
Subject: Invalid username or password issue

Hi,

I'm trying to deploy apache-cloudstack-4.0.1 on Centos 6.3

As per the installation guide all steps went fine, but when I cannot login "Invalid username
or password"

I've tried multiple clean installations. I've attached the logs for reference. Can someone
please help

Management log (/var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log)suggest DB connectivity issue:

com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLNonTransientConnectionException: Could not create connection
to database server. Attempted reconnect 3 times. Giving up.

--
Thanks and regards,
Pankaj