cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos ReƔtegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to get hosts out of 'avoid' state
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2013 15:03:11 GMT
Hi Sebastien
How did you make it past the alert state?  That is where I got stuck. I had installed my 12.04
+xapi hosts using kickstart so the root user is there and I am able to log in with it.
It was suggested that I try to add my NFS SR on the host before adding to CS but I have not
had a chance to try that yet. Is that what you did to get to this state?

Cheers
Carlos