cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Tom Bean" <tom.b...@changingworkplace.com>
Subject Removing Cloudstack
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2013 15:35:05 GMT
Hi All,

So I am testing removing Cloudstack's management of a xen pool.

All I thought I would need to do is to stop cloud-management service. This
works fine and it stops the management of the VM's, however I notice that
the heart beat files on my storage repositories is still being updated every
minute. What process is controlling this? Is there a cloudstack service
running on each of the Xen hosts, because I cannot see anything?

Thanks.

Tom Bean

Infrastructure & Support Analyst

The Changing Workplace

Phone:

Fax:

Email:

Skype:

Address:

Website:

News:

+44 (0)1444 44 1000 ext 316

+44 (0)1444 44 0944

 <mailto:tom.bean@changingworkplace.com> tom.bean@changingworkplace.com

Contact me via  <skype:thomas.bean.cwp?chat> Skype

1 Boltro Road, Haywards Heath, RH16 1BY, United Kingdom

 <http://www.changingworkplace.com/> changingworkplace.com

Sign up for
<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=wbsdkygab&p=oi&m=110676998
7638> our newsletter

 <https://twitter.com/The_CWP> Description:
C:\Users\tomb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\Tom
Bean_files\image001.gif <http://facebook.com/TheChangingWorkplace>
Bean_files\image002.gif
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/the-changing-workplace> Description:
C:\Users\tomb\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures\Tom
Bean_files\image003.gif

Changing the world we work in by providing best-in-class software services
to the Corporate Real Estate sector

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Important Information

This e-mail and the information it contains are confidential and/or privileged and are intended
solely for the named recipient/s. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify
the sender immediately and delete this email. You should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose
its contents to any other person.

The Changing Workplace cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of
the contents of this e-mail as it has been transmitted over a public network and Internet
communications are not secure.

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where specifically
stated to be the view of The Changing Workplace. All statements made in this e-mail are subject
to contract. The contents are not to be regarded as a contractual offer or acceptance. The
sender is not authorised to bind The Changing Workplace contractually.

The Changing Workplace cannot guarantee that attachments are virus-free or compatible with
your systems and does not accept any liability in respect of viruses or computer problems
experienced.

The Changing Workplace is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company
number 3614433 whose registered office is at 1 Boltro Road, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16
1BY, United Kingdom.