cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [JOIN] CloudStack Marketing Effort - New Mailing List
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2013 00:00:29 GMT
On Feb 13, 2013, at 6:35 PM, Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com> wrote:

> Will the details of this new mailing list be added to the mailing lists page on the CS
site: http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/mailing-lists.html

It's there already.

> Kind Regards,
>
> Tariq Iqbal
> Senior Consultant
>
> S: +44(0)20 3603 0540 | M: +44(0)790 9911600
>
> tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeBlue

> To subscribe send an email to:
>
> cloudstack-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org<mailto:cloudstack-marketing-subscribe@incubator.apache.org>
>
> Why do you need to get involved?
>
> By helping market cloudstack - we increase the user base which in turn
>
> a.       Add more developers to this project to help it grow
>
> b.      Add visibility for large vendors to join cloudstack efforts
>
> c.       Add more users that are able to help one another
>
> d.      Creates a job market for a very hot skill
>
> e.      Last but not the least, work with a stable and feature rich product with a very
strong long term potential - that actually works!

> The list can go on forever, not to waste any more of your valuable time, join in and
we will see you there..

> -ilya
>
> ShapeBlue provides a range of strategic and technical consulting and implementation services

those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents,