cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nux! <...@li.nux.ro>
Subject Unable to add the host
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2013 18:58:52 GMT
Hello,

I can't seem to get past the wizard because of problems addind a host.
I give it the valid IP address of the remote server, the root username
and a valid root password, but all I get after a couple of minutes
waiting is:
"Something went wrong; you may go back and correct any errors:
Unable to add the host"

On the remote server I can see in the "secure" and "audit" logs that
the ssh connection is being initiated, but not much more than that.

Where must I look to find more about the problem?

Nux!
www.nux.ro