cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject Re: force expunge
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2013 22:39:43 GMT
Yes, I don't think anything will force an expunge.  The destroyVM command
is async, so you get back a jobid that you can then query to check when it
is deleted, but I don't think this job includes the expunge, it just
includes the tasks that actually remove the VM. Your best bet is just a
low expunge interval.

Regards,

Nik

Nik Martin