cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Nik Martin <nik.mar...@nfinausa.com>
Subject Re: best supported hypervisor
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:33:43 GMT
Be aware, users also report low IOPS on Xenserver 6.x when doing 4k
writes on iSCSI.

Regards,

Nik

Nik Martin
+1.251.243.0043 x1003
Relentless Reliability

On Thu, 10 Jan 2013, Kraig Amador wrote:

> Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS with qemu-kvm 1.0+noroms-0ubuntu14.3. I believe this is now the current
version of KVM for precise, we were originally having problems with the NIC dropping out after
a few days of usage but that was resolved by upgrading to 1.0+noroms-0ubuntu14.3. You can
find the details about that and why we upgraded on https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/precise/+source/qemu-kvm/+bug/997978.