cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ksn_Raju <Ksn_R...@mahindrasatyam.com>
Subject RE: unable to add xenserver 6.0 host
Date Tue, 29 Jan 2013 04:16:20 GMT
Hi Rohit,

Yes, it is because of pasting the log

-----Original Message-----
From: rohityadav89@gmail.com [mailto:rohityadav89@gmail.com] On Behalf Of Rohit Yadav
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 3:10 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: unable to add xenserver 6.0 host

Can you file an issue on https://issues.apache.org with details about your setup and environment.
Also include details about XenServer version (is it 6.0 or 6.0.2, 6.0.9), XenServer tool stack
(xcp?) and network mode and CloudStack version?

Other things I see from your log is http:// appended to all class names of which logger logs
the debug message (is it because of pasting issue?).

Regards.

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 3:49 AM, Ksn_Raju <Ksn_Raju@mahindrasatyam.com> wrote:
> Hi Team,
>
> I am unable to add xenserver 6.0 from GUI, I have tried deleting POD and cluster still
issue not resolved.

> below is the error log:
>
> WARN http://cloud.api.ApiDispatcher (catalina-exec-25:) class
> com.cloud.api.ServerApiException : Unable to add the host INFO
> http://cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl (catalina-exec-12:) Trying
> to add a new host at http://172.19.73.24 in data center 1 WARN http://cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl
(catalina-exec-12:) Unable to find the server resources at http://172.19.73.24 WARN http://api.commands.AddHostCmd
(catalina-exec-12:) Exception:
> com.cloud.exception.DiscoveryException: Unable to add the host at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHostsFull(ResourceManag
> erImpl.java:798) at
> com.cloud.resource.ResourceManagerImpl.discoverHosts(ResourceManagerIm
> pl.java:615) at
> com.cloud.api.commands.AddHostCmd.execute(AddHostCmd.java:136)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:134)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.queueCommand(ApiServer.java:539)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServer.handleRequest(ApiServer.java:419)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.processRequest(ApiServlet.java:300)
> at com.cloud.api.ApiServlet.doGet(ApiServlet.java:59)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
> at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Appli
> cationFilterChain.java:290) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFi
> lterChain.java:206) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperVa
> lve.java:233) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextVa
> lve.java:191) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.ja
> va:127) at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.ja
> va:102) at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:5
> 55) at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValv
> e.java:109) at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java
> :298) at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProcessor.process(Http11NioProcessor
> .java:889) at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.pro
> cess(Http11NioProtocol.java:721) at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.NioEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(NioEndpoint
> .java:2268) at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.j
> ava:1110) at
> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.
> java:603) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)

> DISCLAIMER:
> This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended recipient/s

DISCLAIMER: