cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Oliver Leach <Oliver.Le...@tatacommunications.com>
Subject Cloudstack puppet manifest
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2013 08:53:43 GMT
Hi,

I am looking in to getting puppet to deploy Cloudstack via a puppet module. I am trying to
configure a yum repo that has the Cloudstack RPMs so I can ensure the 'cloud-client' package
is installed. I am looking at this for guidance https://github.com/CloudStack-extras/puppet-cloudstack/blob/master/manifests/init.pp,
however need help in configuring a the repo as - this is an example.

baseurl = "http://yumrepo/repositories/rhel/$operatingsystemrelease/stable/oss/"
name = "CloudStack"
enable = 1
gpgcheck = 0

At the moment, I am trying to set up a repo that will install Cloudstack 3.0.2 and notice
the install.sh script for Cloudstack sets up a cloud-temp.repo and specifies a local file
location (pathtorepo=`pwd`) for the Cloudstack RPMs like so

baseurl=file://$pathtorepo
gpgcheck=0
enabled=1
name=CloudStack temporary repository

Has anyone done this before or got any suggestions on how to set up a repo to install Cloudstack?
Thanks,
Oliver Leach