cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Clayton Weise <cwe...@iswest.net>
Subject RE: Cloudstack 4.0 issue.
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 16:22:22 GMT
The reason you see those two VMs starting but never finishing is because CloudStack is attempting
to create them and failing in the process.  From one of your hosts are you able to mount the
NFS export from your secondary storage?  I've seen this happen when hosts are unable to mount
the NFS share exported from secondary storage.

-----Original Message-----
From: Md Akther Hossain Khan [mailto:mahossain88@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 3:02 AM
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack 4.0 issue.

Hi All,

Please take my greetings.
I am new guy in CS4, and when I am trying to install the CS4 , I am facing
a lots of problem regarding CPVM , SSVM.
At CS4 UI, it is shown that SSVM & CPVM is starting state but unable to
start.
When I click on infrastructure menu, sometimes I see 2 VM running, again
sometimes I see 1 VM running.

Management server log shows that,
* There is no secondary storage vm on nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary.
 (Though I have successfully installed the system vm on the secondary
storage i.e nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary/template/tmp/1/8/)

Meanwhile I can not add any instance though I have created new template
successfully from local webserver.
When I try to create my new instances.
Go to the Instances tab, and filter by My Instances.
. Click Add Instance and follow the steps in the wizard.
. Choose the zone you just added.
. In the template selection, choose the template to use in the VM.
Here i dont see any template to choose. But when i see the template in
"template" screen i can the see the template.

Please help me out.