cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Tariq Iqbal <tariq.iq...@shapeblue.com>
Subject RE: Cloudstack 4.0 issue.
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2013 21:17:39 GMT
Hi,

You could check the suggestion in the description of the following issue, it may help:

Regards,

Tariq Iqbal

S: +44 20 3603 0540 | M: +447909911600

tariq.iqbal@shapeblue.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Md Akther Hossain Khan [mailto:mahossain88@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 January 2013 11:02
To: cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Cloudstack 4.0 issue.

Hi All,

Please take my greetings.
I am new guy in CS4, and when I am trying to install the CS4 , I am facing a lots of problem
regarding CPVM , SSVM.
At CS4 UI, it is shown that SSVM & CPVM is starting state but unable to start.
When I click on infrastructure menu, sometimes I see 2 VM running, again sometimes I see 1
VM running.

Management server log shows that,
* There is no secondary storage vm on nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary.
 (Though I have successfully installed the system vm on the secondary storage i.e nfs_server_ip:/export/secondary/template/tmp/1/8/)

Meanwhile I can not add any instance though I have created new template successfully from
local webserver.
When I try to create my new instances.
Go to the Instances tab, and filter by My Instances.
. Click Add Instance and follow the steps in the wizard.
. Choose the zone you just added.
. In the template selection, choose the template to use in the VM.
Here i dont see any template to choose. But when i see the template in "template" screen i
can the see the template.

Please help me out.