cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Asmita Vagyani <Asmita.Vagy...@sigma-systems.com>
Subject RE: CloudStack Installation Query
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2013 14:21:39 GMT
I used this command to deploy DB.

$ cloud-setup-databases cloud:sigma123@localhost --deploy-as=root:sigma123 -e file -m password
-k password

Output was :

Mysql user name:cloud                                                           [ OK ]
Mysql user password:sigma123                                                    [ OK ]
Mysql server ip:localhost                                                       [ OK ]
Mysql server port:3306                                                          [ OK ]
Mysql root user name:root                                                       [ OK ]
Mysql root user password:sigma123                                               [ OK ]
Checking Cloud database files ...                                               [ OK ]
Checking local machine hostname ...                                             [ OK ]
Checking SELinux setup ...                                                      [ OK ]
Detected local IP address as <LOCAL IP address> will use as cluster management server
node IP[ OK ]
Preparing /etc/cloud/management/db.properties                                   [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database.sql                             [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema.sql                               [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-database-premium.sql                     [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-schema-premium.sql                       [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/server-setup.sql                                [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/templates.sql                                   [ OK ]
Applying /usr/share/cloud/setup/create-index-fk.sql                             [ OK ]
Processing encryption ...                                                       [ OK ]
Finalizing setup ...                                                            [ OK ]

CloudStack has successfully initialized database, you can check your database configuration
in /etc/cloud/management/db.properties

Thanks and Regards.

Asmita Patil Vagyani.
Tech Lead,  Sigma Software Solutions, Pune,