cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What should be the mount point to be used for CloudStack 4.1
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 08:21:45 GMT
Charles, that's because your NFS server is within devcloud and you are not mounting it on your
laptop. The mgt server does not have access to the secondary storage.

try something like this:

sudo mount -t nfs -o resvport 192.168.56.10:/opt/storage/secondary /Users/<cmouillard>/Documents/cloudstack
and install the template in your Documents/cloudstack